Indoor Air Quality, Inc. is proud to offer an extensive line of single and multi-stage Rheem furnaces to help keep your home warm during our chilly Colorado days and nights. Rheem furnaces are Energy Star rated to be some of the most energy efficient heating systems available, up to 96% for some models. Rheem furnaces are top rated by Consumer Reports for this reason as well as for their other benefits, including:
- Quiet operation
- Smaller than most other brands
- Factory and field tested
Most Rheem furnaces are eligible for federal furnace utility rebates. We can help you determine which models will provide you with money-saving these options.
Our North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE) certified technicians will analyze your home’s ductwork, ventilation and size to determine the appropriate size of furnace system to keep your home heated comfortably while keeping your heating costs down. We back every furnace installation with a 5-year parts and labor warranty.
Rheem Furnace Models
Some of the Rheem furnace models we offer have two stages of heating. Rather than operating at 100% capacity each time they are turned on like single stage furnaces, these systems operate at either 70% or 100% capacity to keep your home at a comfortable thermostat setting. The low heat, energy saving stage is used the majority of the time. However, when the outside temperature drops significantly, the furnaces will kick into 100% capacity, the high heat stage to warm your home. The temperature of your home stays at the comfort level you select, regardless of how you set the thermostat.
R96V 96% Efficient 2 stage Furnace with Variable Speed Blower
- Two stages of heating: 70% capacity or 100% capacity for extreme cold days and nights
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat (for optimal performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended)
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability
- Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories
View the Brochure
- Multi-positional furnace can be used in up-flow, horizontal or down-flow positions
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, and constant filtration, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings. This helps to keep the house more comfortable at a minimal cost. This also boots your air conditioner’s efficiency.
- Uses 100% of outside air for combustion
- Control board diagnostics; a variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Rheem Prestige® Series 96% A.F.U.E. gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models
R802V 80% Efficient 2 Stage Furnace
The 80% Efficient 2-Stage Gas Furnace – Model R802V is CSA certified and offers two operation stages to maintain an optimal comfort level while conserving energy. Its blower motor technology has variable speeds to provide for quieter sound levels and excellent humidity control along with year-round savings on energy. Other features and benefits include:
View the Brochure
- EcoNet enabled HVAC
- An insulated blower compartment
- A DSI PlusOne™ Ignition System for even more longevity and reliability is nine times more reliable than typical systems
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics which include 7 Segment LED on all units
- A removable heat exchanger for easier servicing
- Aluminized steel construction for optimal thermal fatigue reliability and corrosion resistance
- An Integrated Control board with dip switches facilitates fast, simple set up
- Included QR code allows for fast access to product info. with a tablet or smartphone
- Furnace is compatible with either two stage or single thermostats (two stage is recommended for optimal performance).
- A permanent, washable filter means keeping the filter clean is easier than ever, with no need to purchase or store spare filters
- Enhanced safety features
R801P 80% Efficient Single Stage Furnace
Features and benefits of the Rheem R801P Classic Series 80 gas furnace include:
View the Brochure
- 80% efficiency which results in savings on your energy bill
- PlusOne Ignition System which is nine times more reliable than most hot surface ignitors
- Quiet operation with a tight door seal, rubber grommets, and a twist-lock wire harness in the blower shelf — all resulting in an impressively quiet furnace
- Fast and accurate diagnostics
- Hassle-free installation with a 34″ cabinet that fits nicely in tight spaces allowing for both new construction and retrofit installations
- Great warranties – 10 years on conditional parts, 20 years on the heat exchanger
If you would like to learn more about energy efficient furnace options, please contact the trained technicians at Indoor Air Quality, Inc. today.
Service areas include: Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Littleton, Ken Caryl, Englewood, Centennial, and the entire Denver Metro area.